Thursday, December 22, 2005

"Audio" on the Net

I have been hooked on to a lot of "audio" stuff on the web lately. Here is a list of stuff I found interesting and useful:

Audible
This has been a very useful find. It has the best collection of audio books on the Net. Try out the 14 day trial and I am sure you would like it.

Podcasts
Too bad if you dont know what a podcast is. It is after all the word of the year.

I have been trying out a lot of different podcasts. I find Twit, Businessweek interesting. Im trying out a lot of random stuff lately. I think it will be very useful for people who travel a lot or have to keep staring at their code to make their manager believe that they are working hard.

There are podcasts for everything under the sky.

Some Podcasting essentials:

iTunes: Has good support for podcasts and audio books.
IPodder, Odeo: Good sites to find podcasts of your interest.
Yahoo Podcast Search: Easy to find and download podcasts from search results

Please do let me know if you find any interesting stuff on podcasts.

2 comments:

Lumbergh-in-training said...

dei, do you know a way/hack to use google videos? It says that service is not available in india. :(

susan said...

Rock on man!! Nice site u have here!! You know some of the most fascinating places I’ve seen when traveling is in India!! India is so cool to an extent, that when u’re there..u see the simplicity of life mixed with modernism, u can’t help feel like it’s heaven!! The safaris, the trekking, wildlife and sooo much more to see there!!

There are tons of travel agents who’ll get u a good deal on travel there!, but my personal recommendation is the site called India travel route..
Try this link below, else u can google it…

http://www.indiatravelroute.com/?channel=rgxblog16&adgroup=anandswaminathan.blogspot

but it’s one amazing place!! I totally recommend it!! Especially if ur going around this time, i.e. Aug-Oct, the whether is simply DE-LIGHT-FUL!!!

Cheers